Onshore and Offshore:
- Gas pipelines
- Oil pipelines
- Slurry pipelines
- Water pipelines
- Product pipelines
“The only source of knowledge is experience”- Albert Einstein
Having extensive experience in executing AUT projects since 1989 and with intimate knowledge and involvement in the development of the world’s first AUT technology, JES Pipelines is well placed to offer the very best in AUT services to its esteemed clients.
Our field teams are made up of highly trained, highly motivated people from around the world committed to delivering a service that is efficient, reliable and productive while minimizing risk to people and the environment. Field activities are supported with state of the art equipment and technical support from our Rotterdam workshops and with administrative support from Fuengirola in Spain.
We believe in the following core values:
- Apply industry Best practices.
- On-going R&D.
- Hire exceptional people.
- Continual support and development of expertise
Administrative support/Soporte Administrativo
Workshops and Technical Center/ Taller y Centro Técnico
Operational Office and Workshops/Oficinas y Taller Operacional
Sales Center/Centro de Ventas
Sales center/Centro de Ventas
Operational Office/Oficina Operacional
Sales Center/Centro de Ventas
Operational Office/Oficina Operativa
Operating Office/Oficina Operativa
JES worked successfully on pipelines onshore and offshore in Asia, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
QHSE cert - PAS 99 Integrated Management System
QHSE cert - ISO 14001 Environment
QHSE cert - OHSAS 18001 Safety
Quality Assurance, Health, Safety and Environment are corner stones of the JES Pipelines philosophy.
We shall continue to be unrelenting in our commitment to quality, health, safety and the environment in all of our activities.
Having dedicated personnel to oversee the on-going development and training of our QHSE strategies and programs has fostered a sense of responsibility and accountability at each level of the organisation and all employees are committed to assisting the company in attaining these standards as stated.
- Ensure that Company activities protect and do not harm the Environment, including the prevention of pollution.
- Prevent injuries and illnesses to all Company personnel with a target of zero incidents and accidents.
- Comply with International Standards as provided for in our QHSE Management System.
- Comply with all legal and other requirements applicable to the Company wherever it may be operating in the World.
- Strive for continuous improvement in performance, underpinned by the necessary financial resources through the education, training and motivation of employees to conduct their activities in a professional and responsible manner.
- Provide services which fully satisfy the requirements of our Customers.
- Conduct formal reviews and audits of JES activities to ensure compliance with Procedures, Regulations and Standards for all parts of the business, and report the results to the Board of Directors.
- Manage QHSE effectively through the continual improvement of our QHSE Management System.
- Not take part and prohibit its employees from participating in acts of bribery, corruption, money laundering and terrorism and comply with trade sanction laws.
- Recognise that alcohol and drug abuse related problems are an area of health and social concern and that staff may not bring or consume alcohol or any unlawful drugs in the workplace during work time or during a period prior to work where the effects may carry over to the workplace.
Contact JES Pipelines
Contact us by filling in the form or send an E-mail